Table of Content
SenseCAP M4 Square Helium Kit is used to extend the SenseCAP M4 Square-FluxNode to be a Helium light hotspot, enabling your SenseCAP M4 Square to deploy both FluxNode and Helium light hotspot.
With SenseCAP M4 Square Helium Kit, the SenseCAP M4 Square-FluxNode can be a Helium light hotspot supporting the Helium LongFi network, it could help you build the local LoRaWAN network and develop various LoRaWAN applications at low cost while enjoying the benefits of being a part of the People’s Network.
SenseCAP M4 Square Helium Kit is now providing US915 and EU868 versions.You can purchase the kit according to the frequency plan in your region
Note :The SenseCAP M4 Square Helium Kit is only used to SenseCAP M4 Square-FluxNode. SenseCAP M4 Sqaure -FluxNode and Helium already has Helium light hotspot accessories, no need to purchase the kit. You must deploy Helium light hotspot through the kit on SenseCAP M4 Sqaure-FluxNode, other extensions are not supported.
SenseCAP M4 Square Helium Kit Setup Steps
- Power off SenseCAP M4 Square and remove the end cap.
- Use the screwdriver to attach the WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway module to the LoRa and Security board
- Attach the LoRa antenna to the LoRa connector and connect the internal antenna to the RFIO
- Power up the SenseCAP M4 Square and use the SenseCAP Hotspot App to connect to the device via Bluetooth(More detail between step4 and step6 please check Quick Start-Deploy Helium Light hotspot)
- Install Helium dApp to SenseCAP M4 Square
- Scratch the Onboard card’s Onboard Code, scan or input it into SenseCAP Hotspot App, once the code is verified, you can onboard the device as a light hotspot to Helium.