SenseCAP M1 is a high-performing, ready-to-use LoRaWAN indoor gateway connected to the Helium LongFiTM Network. SenseCAP M1 has US915/EU868 versions with FCC/CE certificates. It is based on Raspberry Pi 4 and embedded with a WM1302/WM1303 (Semtech SX1302/SX1303) LoRa concentrator. It provides built-in BLE, which helps you set up the device in a few simple steps, and it supports connecting to the internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Handy Setup to Helium Network. Ready to go within simple steps.
- Powered by Mature Hardware Solutions. Raspberry Pi 4(2G/4G/8G RAM, 64G storage) and WM1302/WM1303 (Semtech SX1302/SX1303) baseband LoRa chip.
- Secure and Reliable. Built-in ECC608 crypto chip, high-security authentication, and reliable connectivity.
- Automatic Online Upgrades. Automatic OTA upgrades, without manual operation.
- Remote Diagnosis. Built-in remote diagnostics mechanism, efficient online support.
- 64GB Large Storage. 64GB MicroSD card large storage, extending the lifetime of the gateway, fulfilling the memory requirement of potential upgrade.
- Efficient Cooling Solution. Aluminum enclosure with a heatsink and cooling fan inside, ensuring long-term and stable operation.
- Multiple Accessories. Fiberglass antenna, slider pad for sliding rod installation, and upcoming outdoor enclosure, etc.
- FCC and CE Certificated. Available for personal and commercial use.
- SenseCAP M1 LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway (EU868/US915) *1
- Power Adapter (EU/US)*1
- Antenna (EU868/US915) *1
- 64GB MicroSD Card *1
- Quick Start Guide *1
- Device Size (/pcs): 154*100*44 mm
- Device Weight (/pcs): 370g
- Package Size (/pcs): 274*175*60 mm
- Package Weight (/pcs): 675g
Two labels are stick on the bottom of the gateway.
Two labels are stick on the bottom of the gateway, which indicate important information of the unit including:
- WiFi MAC
- ETH MAC
- CPU ID